Rasayana Abhyanga Oil - helps lower back spasms

Spotlight on Rasayana  Abhyanga Oil for Women.  Sometimes a chance occurrence brings something new to light. A few days ago I was helping a friend garden and two days later the muscles in my lower back started to spasm.  It was going to be a long day and I would have to be alerts and on my feet most of the day. So I applied Vaidya Mishra's  Transdermal Deglycerated Licorice to my lower back and then did a full body Abhyanga putting special attention to my limbs. I put on my warm robe that I keep especially for when my body is covered in oil. I sat for 20-30 minutes, took a warm shower and all the discomfort in my lower back was gone and now 12 hours later - still fine.  What a great way to get rid of lower back pain!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Drugs to Herbs

To Drink or Not to Drink Milk

Detox Soup