The Answer to Cancer

Cancer is a scary word. I prefer to say that "the cells are misbehaving". I few people in my close circle of friends are currently waiting for a medical opinion and tests to let them know if they have cancer.

Firstly I need to say that we all have cancer cells and our own immune system cleans them up. Also there is a process call angiogenesis that bring more blood flow to areas that need growth. Anti-angiogenesis will then prevent blood flow to tumours. There are certain foods the promote this wonderful healing process. Asparagus being one of the best.

Also I would like to introduce you to good books on prevention of "misbehaving cells":
     The Answer to Cancer Is Never Giving It A Chance To Start by Sharma, Mishra and Meade
     Cancer, Step Outside The Box by Ty Bollinger

I am also exploring the benefits of "Polypores" once of which is called Chaga that grows on old brich trees that has been documented in Russia to have anticancer properties

So my dear friends lets now fall into fear when we have a "lump or thickening in the breast of elsewhere" Let us not let our minds run wild and be manipulated into fear. Yes take good advantage of our modern medical model and its many diagnostic procedures and also know that nothing is written in stone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Drugs to Herbs

To Drink or Not to Drink Milk

Detox Soup