Fennel may halt spike protein

 Hello everyone,

I recently received a link from a friend saying that there are 3 foods that halt the spike protein.  They all contain a substance called "Shikimic Acid"  the 3 foods are Pine needle tea, Fennel seeds, and Star Anise.

Here is the link if you want to read the whole article

https://deeprootsathome.com/3-foods-that-contain-shikimic-acid-to-halt-transmission/

I would also like to give you the recipe for a MASALA - spices that I cook with every day that is a balanced mix with fennel that I have used for years.  Funnily enough I never get the flu or colds. Maybe its this blend of spices.  Remember is was the spice merchants that survived the bubonic plague.

Use organic Coriander seed and organic Fennel seed. Measure out 6 tablespoonfuls of each and grind. I have a coffee grinder that I use specifically for grinding spices.  It important that you grind your own seeds as the VOC's or Volatile Organic Compounds are the important medicine in spices - you need to smell the volatiles.

Then grind one tablespoonful of cumin and add to above spices and then add 1 tablespoonful of high quality Turmeric.  The ratio is 6/6/1/1. You can make more but keep the same ratio.

Most of my organic spice seeds I buy from Starwest or Frontier. However the Turmeric I buy from Chandika - because they prepare it fresh for every shipment. Here is the link to place the order for the turmeric. https://www.chandika.com/organic-turmeric-powder/?afmc=16e

This spice mix must be stored in a tight glass jar. Don't store in plastic as turmeric can dissolve plastic. Use 1/2 - 1 teaspoonful of the Masala and saute in a bit of Ghee or clarified butter and then add your veggies, lentils or other savouries.  You can add a bit of water so that it does not burn. The good quality fat, Ghee or Olive Oil is important to carry the medicinal value of the spices through the cell wall.

Wonderful medicine and makes food deliciously aromatic


.

Comments

  1. Thank you Elizabeth. Several years ago when I visited you and experienced your cooking, I was introduced to a whole new way of cooking and eating. I also loved your cooking classes. I will have to source out good ingredients here in Australia to make this, thank you again. Judy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

From Drugs to Herbs

To Drink or Not to Drink Milk

Detox Soup